I've never loved eggs as much as I do today!! Going without so many different foods has really helped me appreciate how good those foods really are and how much I LOVE to eat. My brother Eric brings us farm-fresh eggs whenever he gets more than he can handle. They taste better than the ones from the store anyway but I think I ate my ONE egg in about two seconds because it was so good. I get TWO eggs today and I am saving the experience for dinner. :-) I will actually feel like I am eating a real meal. I am going to try fried quinoa (like fried rice) but use turkey instead of ham. We will see how it goes...
Tomatoes are next! Hurry up Saturday so I can start adding tomatoes to my salads!
I feel AMAZING today. Better than I have felt in years! I have been organizing and cleaning BUT I have to remember to still take it easy and not do too much. I went for a walk with my mom yesterday and today (thanks mom!!). We went just over a mile both days and I was surprised I handled it as well as I did. We have to go early in the morning because of the heat but it feels great to get out and talk to another adult! I feel like everything is going well. Next week we start treating the adrenal fatigue and things will just get even better!
https://www.niaharyanto.com/2019/05/pinjaman-kta-solusi-untuk-tambahan.html
ReplyDelete