I finally figured out a recipe for salad dressing that I enjoy eating! A modified Italian dressing recipe allows me to eat many different types of salads and I don't feel like I am being deprived of food. Here it is:
Italian Salad Dressing
1 1/2 C Olive Oil
1/2 C Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
Shake it up! Let bottle sit in the fridge for about an hour before using to let the flavors blend together.
I poured the dressing into small containers or small water bottles to easily slip one in my purse and take with me when dining out. I feel like the restaurant should have NO problem with me using my own dressing on their food. It they do have a problem, my whole party can go somewhere else! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment