Pages

Live well, Laugh often, Love much

Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 13

     Feeling very tired and drained today. Heat outside may have something to do with it. Maybe my body is just trying to adjust. The brain fog I experienced everyday is gone most of the time now. I feel happier and more mentally at peace. Is that the diet or just the fact that I have less demands because of summer break?!?
     I tried a couple of new recipes today. I will post later...
I am working on developing a recipe for Almond Blueberry pancakes. I make Sweet Potato Fries for dinner the the kids and hubby liked them. They were pretty easy to make too:


Sweet Potato Fries


Instructions: Slice 1-2 sweet potatoes into fries or chips; put in a bowl with 1 Tbs Paprika,  1 Tbs Cinnamon, 2 Tbs olive oil (I used sunflower oil this time) and stir until coated. Place on cookie sheet. Bake at 425 for 20 minutes.YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment