I still crave sugar and diet soda but not nearly as bad as I used to. I took my kids into the gas station to get a drink and treat and I didn't even cheat! I looked at the candy then quickly moved the children along so I didn't have to think about it anymore. I did breathe a huge sigh of when I left the store with NOTHING for myself. I couldn't have done that a couple of weeks ago. I know this journey has helped me find strength and a strong desire to stay healthy. I will be able to eat foods I did before but in moderation and I will make smarter choices because I want to and not because I "have to". Yes, I am so excited to be able to have a cheeseburger or sugar cookie (thanks Eric!) but, I also have many healthy treats and meals I didn't even know about before. I can't believe I have gone this long!
No comments:
Post a Comment