I tried the chicken nuggets again and they turned out MUCH better! I added more spices and I cooked them in a frying pan with the oil instead of covering them in oil and baking them. I liked them...the problem...I forgot to put them in the fridge and couldn't finish it later!
We enjoyed a nice evening at the OC Tanner Amphitheater for my brother's concert. It was HOT but a fun evening! It is my favorite concert he does and I look forward to it every year. He brought sugar cookies for everyone and that was extremely hard to pass up, but I DID IT! Wouldn't have done that two weeks ago. I also had Rob get me a 44 oz drink of water and ice from Maverik (I can't go in...TORTURE!). The lady charged $.25. SO much cheaper than the bottles of water my kids got and I kind of felt like I had a real drink. I am getting closer to introducing new foods!!
No comments:
Post a Comment