Time is an interesting creature! When I first started this 21-day journey, it felt like forever! Now that I am already on day 8, I am starting to feel like I can handle this. I look back at where I was and realize 21 days will pass SO quickly and is nothing compared to the years I haven't felt good.
There are a few changes I believe may be permanent. For example, milk. I LOVE almond milk and didn't know what I was missing. I don't love regular milk but I never thought about other options. I went to Natural Grocers (yes...again!) and I discovered a whole aisle of flavored milks. Almond, coconut, etc. and in vanilla, strawberry and on and on! Awesome!!
I also love my breakfast of buckwheat, almond butter and blueberries. It isn't difficult either if I make the buckwheat ahead of time. I will continue to eat this for breakfast...and maybe lunch. :-)
One more change I am loving...fresh fruit! I have to be careful with my blood sugar and it is a delicate balancing act but fruit in the summer is delicious!
Dinner and lunch are both feeling a little boring, but I am ready to venture back into the world of internet-land and search for more ideas. Coming soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment