Daegon has grown so much lately and is very smart. His accomplishments include scouts and basketball. These are some of my favorite pictures of him lately. He came up with the idea of a rocket valentine box. He decorated it himself and he got a certificate for the "out of this world" valentine box. He is getting baptized in a couple of weeks and we are excited about that. He loves to read and is working toward an IPOD drawing at the Kite Festival. He reads 20-30 minutes every night. He wants to be a science teacher/scientist and a weatherman when he grows up. I am so proud of him and I look forward to seeing him grow into a young man. :)
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Sweet Daegon
Daegon has grown so much lately and is very smart. His accomplishments include scouts and basketball. These are some of my favorite pictures of him lately. He came up with the idea of a rocket valentine box. He decorated it himself and he got a certificate for the "out of this world" valentine box. He is getting baptized in a couple of weeks and we are excited about that. He loves to read and is working toward an IPOD drawing at the Kite Festival. He reads 20-30 minutes every night. He wants to be a science teacher/scientist and a weatherman when he grows up. I am so proud of him and I look forward to seeing him grow into a young man. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is so cute! He came down and showed me his rocket Friday after school. That was a way cool box! I didn't know he wanted to be that stuff when he grows up! That's awesome, that makes a fellow science lover excited hahahaha.
ReplyDelete