Three days at work this week and finally feeling like a human being again. I was thinking last night life was just starting to get back to normal then that thought led to "What is normal?" Normal is such an abstract concept it is different for everyone. I guess for our family, we haven't had a family routine or schedule for so long, none of us know what to do with each other. While I am looking forward to the weekend, I am not really sure what to do with the kids in all that time. We want to participate in a family fun day but we all have different likes and tastes. While on our Vegas retreat, we talked about things to do with the family that will help create memories. Maybe we will start tomorrow...
Friday, January 29, 2010
What is normal?
Three days at work this week and finally feeling like a human being again. I was thinking last night life was just starting to get back to normal then that thought led to "What is normal?" Normal is such an abstract concept it is different for everyone. I guess for our family, we haven't had a family routine or schedule for so long, none of us know what to do with each other. While I am looking forward to the weekend, I am not really sure what to do with the kids in all that time. We want to participate in a family fun day but we all have different likes and tastes. While on our Vegas retreat, we talked about things to do with the family that will help create memories. Maybe we will start tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment