It looks like I am LONG overdue for an update. I attended a class at SUECON this school year and one of the sessions was about blogging. The teacher was great and her blogs were beautiful! I've had a blog for years but didn't really know what to do with it. I have several friends who have beautiful personal and school blogs and I want to do the same! :) I still don't know what I am doing, but what better way to learn than by trying it out, right?
I had to opportunity to help my mom start her blog today and I learned SO much just trying things out. I will admit, it was frustrating at times but it did get easier. She has lots of fabulous things to share with readers about her weight loss journey and I am excited about how many lives she will change just like she has changed mine. She has so many tips and tricks for things to eat, ways to add activity to the day, awesome quotes and sayings that are motivating and her amazing story. What a beautiful inspiration and a an example of strength! Check back later to find out when her blog will be launched! :)
Thank you. I think we must inspire each other. You accomplish more in a day than I would be able to do in a month. Proud of you.
ReplyDelete