Pages

Live well, Laugh often, Love much

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's Eve

So, it is the end of 2009. Watching a movie with the boys at about 11:15 waiting to bring in the new year as a family. We have our Rob with us this year for the first time and we are VERY excited! We had some people over and Rob set up the Wii in the garage with heaters, a big TV and carpet. It was awesome! He also built a fire pit in the backyard for smores. Family and friends brought snacks and I made hot apple cider. We had board games and the kids were all over the place but this has by far been my best New Year's Eve EVER!! Love being with the ones I love and being able to relax.

2 comments:

  1. HOW FUN!! :) I'm glad you got to have your party! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I miss family parties. My family is so spread out now. You guys really are making lasting memories for your kids. :)

    ReplyDelete