Pages

Live well, Laugh often, Love much

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Daegon's New Passion




Daegon recently discovered the digital camera. After saving our money, we were finally able to buy him a pretty decent camera. He decided two months ago he was going to use it to enter the Reflections contest at school. He has already taken hundreds of photos and we put together an entry for the contest. We just found out he won honorable mention for photography. Here are some of his photos. I have also included a video of Trenton at the car wash. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. daegon's pictures are amazing! did he really take those himself??? and trenton is so cute at the car wash. i also love the slideshow above!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did take them himself! I am constantly amazed by his talent. I need to show you how to make the slideshows. It is SO easy and fun!

    ReplyDelete